Our Restless Legs is for those who suffer from Restless Leg Syndrome.
This blend is here to soothe the twitching, needle-like feelings in your legs.
We want you to lay down at night & not flip, toss or throw your blankets off in frustration.
Restless Leg Syndrome is a condition that causes an uncontrollable urge to move your legs, usually because of an uncontrollable sensation. It typically happens in the evening or nighttime hours when you’re sitting or lying down. Moving eases the unpleasant feeling temporarily.
Some of the symptoms may be:
- Sensations that begin after rest. The sensation typically begins after you’ve been lying down or sitting for an extended time, such as in a car.
- Relief with movement. The sensation of RLS lessens with movement, such as stretching, juggling your legs, pacing, or walking.
- Worsening of symptoms in the evening. Symptoms mainly occur at night.
- Nighttime leg twitching. RLS may be associated with another, a more common condition called periodic limb movement of sleep, which causes your legs to twitch & kick, possibly throughout the night while you sleep.
- The sensations are described as crawling, creeping, pulling, throbbing, aching, itching, or electric feelings in the legs or feet.
For most people symptoms are mild. But if your symptoms are moderate to severe, RLS can have a big impact on your life. It can prevent you from sleeping enough & thus cause problems with daytime focus & thinking.
*This blend is warming & we suggest doing a test area before using it on larger areas.
The Witch’s Cupboard:
Handcrafted with all-natural, organic essential oils, herbs & stone chips.
We carefully research each ingredient, making sure this blend is well suited for your needs.
Restless Legs has a base of fractionated coconut oil to ensure moisture for your skin
- Promotes restful sleep while soothing anxiety, insomnia & fatigue.
- Stimulate blood flow & circulation.
- Reduce pain while relieving involuntary muscle movement.
- Gently warming on the skin to promote calming, sedative feelings.
- Relax while easing tension in muscles as well as reducing any restlessness.